Last post I talked about changing your routine to include new things in your everyday life. Now I want to talk about a few small things you could change to change your life from ground up.
- I talked about the internal belief system briefly in a post but never really talked about what force it could have to change it. I’m still in the progress of changing my internal belief system but I already noticed changes in my life. I work on one point after another an when I changed one or work on it sometimes you notice differences in the progress and sometimes it will take a little time to notice differences.
- One thing I changed already is my effort I put in new topics or topics I really want to get good at. I work normally up to 10 hours a day. I don’t call it work because it makes fun to do it and when I’m calling it work I notice that my motivation and effort goes down so I avoid to go down that road instead I work on my motivation and effort I put in it.
- One thing I learned really fast in my life is that when you stop want to learn new things or want to get better at something you will get behind with everything. In my schooldays I always had it easy to keep up with what we should learn. In some point I stop learning for a bit because I was quite ahead of everybody else. Quickly it dragged me behind everybody. Even when you are not learning necessary stuff improve or pursuit knowledge just to keep your mind always in a state of learning and improving.
- One thing i haven’t mastered yet but I know it will bring you forward is to be grateful for what you have and not getting upset for what you don’t have. I know everyone told you that in some point in your life, but it’s really one thing to change to get forward with your life.
- Surround yourself with people which are there where you want to be. It is said that you are the product of the five people you surround yourself with.
As a final thought I wanted to share that I’m not in the position to tell anybody to do what I had done to get successful these are just things I learned and appreciate.
Have a wonderful day.
See you next time.